Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Saturday, June 18, 2011

Newest Purse and new Order Form


This is the latest purse that I made at someones request!

I'm currently working on a Dead and Gone Purse (Sookie book, True Blood), I think it's going to turn out great! It's not a custom order, so if your interested let me know. 

I added an Order Form at the bottom of the blog page, so hopefully it will be a bit simpler. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim!I'm just dropping by and I'd like to say your purses are awesome!how do you do it? Is that the real book cover?If so I'm greatly intrigued what happened to all the pages lol sorry so many questions...keep up the good work! ^_^v

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's actually quite a bit of work, but I enjoy it! Yes it is the actual cover, and what becomes of the pages depends on the person buying the purse. If they want the pages I'll send them, otherwise they sit on my shelf until I figure out what to do with them. lol I could never bring myself to throw them away! Please, feel free to ask as many questions as you like. :)

    ReplyDelete