Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Monday, July 25, 2011

Book Purse Giveaway

Sea Lion Books is hosting a giveaway for the Hush, Hush Graphic Novel by Becca Fitzpatrick. Check it out here on Sea Lion Books facebook page, or on Becca Fitzpatrick's blog.
 The reason I'm posting it here, they are giving away a book purse made by yours truly. :) 
Don't forget - Email me if your interested in a purse. I'm always up for making new ones! :)

4 comments:

  1. I have made a few posts about your blog this week, I am just in love with this idea!!! I entered this contest as well, how cool that you got to do this! It must have been a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shawn! :) I love making the purses. If your books are in hardback you can send me a copy and I'll make it for you. Usually less then $30.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has got to be the coolest thing ever! I am so intrigued! I am going to have to enter the contest and talk to you about a purse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Send me an email and we can discuss what your interested in. :)

    ReplyDelete