Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Saturday, September 10, 2011

Out with the New and In with the Old?

My latest custom order finished, and ready to ship out! I think this is one of my favorites, I love the way it turned out. The pictures don't do it justice! 




These purses are sitting on my shelf waiting for a new home! $25-$40 range + shipping! (price on picture isn't necessarily the actual price!)

2 comments:

  1. These are cool, especially the Dead and Gone and Untamed one

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both looking for a new hand to carry them around! ;) Dead & Gone $32, Untamed $27, both + &9 shipping.

    ReplyDelete