Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Tuesday, July 10, 2012

New Purses

Here are my latest creations! 
 If your interested in any of them, just click on a picture
and it will take you to my etsy shop.   :) 


 
Pink journal turned wallet / clutch:





H.P. Lovecraft's Complete Fiction: 
Slightly damaged near the spine.

 



Dracula E-Reader case:
Pictured with a kindle fire, fits most e-readers. 
I rescued this book from a school library, it was 'discarded'. 



~ Kim 


No comments:

Post a Comment