Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Thursday, July 12, 2012

Two more items done!

I put the finishing touches on two more items!  
A purse, which is already sold, and an E-Reader case. 

First up, the E-Reader: 
I made it out of a leather like journal style copy of Charles Dickens, Oliver Twist. With an elastic band to hold it closed, this makes a perfect carrying case for most e-readers.



And, the purse, which I made for my friend and fellow blogger - Jane Eyre. 



 


 ~ Kim  

1 comment: