Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Saturday, August 25, 2012

Laney by Joann I. Martin Sowles (Brookehaven Vampires book 1) Review by Nadja



If you’re looking for an “all American” Love story…I think you have found it in the here with Laney and Oliver.  It’s sweet and innocent, yet full of passion. When I first read Laney, I thought, wow! This is refreshing to read. So glad it wasn’t one of those “I’m a vampire, so you have to love me” kind of stories. It was earned and not automatic. I couldn’t put it down and about had a stroke waiting for Darkness. I highly recommend this to everyone who loves a good love story. I bow to you Mrs. Sowles ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment