Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Wednesday, October 10, 2012

New Morganville Vampires!!

Lucky book  "13" Coming November 16, 2012

ALSO COMING MAY 2013 BOOK 14 in The Morganville Vampires Series!!! This one will be called "FALL OF NIGHT"

That makes a total of 15 books from Rachel Caine! I'm so excited..this is the best series!
 
~ Nadja






Check out the reVAMPED Morganville website --> HERE <-- 

Also, click on the picture below to be taken to the website exclusive short story!  
~ Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment