Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Sunday, February 17, 2013

Random Questionnaire

Some random fun questions to answer. If your interested in your own set of questions to answer on your blog leave a comment below. 

1) What would your dream house look like? 
An old Gothic castle, with towers and a moat!
 

2) What was your favorite subject in school? 
Art
3) If you could turn the clock back, choose one thing you would have done differently. 

I would have majored in a different subject at a different college!
4) Describe a recurrent dream.

I never remember my dreams...
5) If you never had to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?

Read.
6) If you had all the money in the world, what would you use it for?

Traveling
7) What is your favorite beverage?

Dr. Pepper
8) If you ever became a hoarder, what would you hoard?

Animals
9) What do you like least about computers, and what do you like most about them?

I couldn't live without my computer!
10) What is your favorite childhood memory?

Traveling
11) If you were to write a book, what would it be about?

Vampires
Thanks. They're fun to answer, aren't they? I sure enjoyed answering the ones I was given.
Have a wonderful day!
Sally & Her Canine Fashion Model, Dom the Pom

 http://bloomingtailsdogduds.blogspot.com/

Thanks Sally :) 
 


1 comment:

  1. These round robin questions and the answers to them are so cool!! An Etsian friend of mine asked me eleven different questions and suggested that I formulate eleven to ask eleven other people. Thanks, Kim! Sally & Her Canine Fashion Model, Dominique

    ReplyDelete