Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Thursday, April 18, 2013

NEW: Roaring Midnight, Gardella Vampire Chronicles by Colleen Gleason



I can't wait for this to come out! 

The Gardella Vampire Chronicles has always been my favorite series, and I am ecstatic that she's decided to write another one! I was devastated when the series ended.

No information has been released about this book yet, but you can be sure that when it is I'll share!








If you haven't read the Gardella Vampire Chronicles yet, you definitely should! It's an amazing Historical Paranormal Romance, with a perfect kick ass female and men that you'll fall in love with.


The description of book 1, The Rest Falls Away:  

Vampires have always lived among them, quietly attacking unsuspecting debutantes and dandified lords as well as hackney drivers and Bond Street milliners. If not for the vampire slayers of the Gardella family, these immortal creatures would have long taken over the world. In every generation, a Gardella is called to accept the family legacy, and this time, Victoria Gardella Grantworth is chosen, on the eve of her debut, to carry the stake. But as she moves between the crush of ballrooms and dangerous, moonlit streets, Victoria's heart is torn between London's most eligible bachelor, the Marquess of Rockley, and her enigmatic ally, Sebastian Vioget. And when she comes face to face with the most powerful vampire in history, Victoria must ultimately make the choice between duty and love.
 
Just reading talking about the series here is making me want to do a re-read, though I'll probably wait until the release date is approaching so it is fresh in my mind.  :) 

 

1 comment: