Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Monday, May 6, 2013

Review: Dark Kiss (Nightwatchers #1) by Michelle Rowen

NIGHTWATCHERS

When angels and demons must work together, something beyond evil is rising...


Smart, über-careful, ordinary Samantha-that's me. But I just couldn't pass up a surprise kiss from my number-one unattainable crush. A kiss that did something to me...something strange. Now I feel hungry all the time, but not for food. It's like part of me is missing-and I don't know if I can get it back.

Then there's Bishop. At first I thought he was just a street kid, but the secrets he's keeping are as intense as his unearthly blue eyes. If he's what I think he is, he may be the only one who can help me. But something terrifying is closing in, and the one chance Bishop and I have to stop it means losing everything I ever wanted and embracing the darkness inside me....


Review:

I've read Michelle's Nightshade series so I was intrigued by her writing a YA series. Book 1 came up on an Audible sale, so I thought I'd try it out.

I will start by saying I LOVED it! I couldn't stop listening! The characters are sarcastic and fun even as they are surrounded by darkness and drama. The chemistry between them is perfect and you can almost see the story playing out in your head as you read it. Now I will say, it does have a Vampire Diaries feel to it... A girl that is a rare paranormal anomaly, her love interest the Angel, but the attraction to his brother the demon. The storyline does make for great suspenseful drama though and I've already started on book 2.


~ Kim 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment