Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Friday, May 17, 2013

Review: Dead Ever After (Final book in Series)

There are secrets in the town of Bon Temps, ones that threaten those closest to Sookie—and could destroy her heart...


Sookie Stackhouse finds it easy to turn down the request of former barmaid Arlene when she wants her job back at Merlotte’s. After all, Arlene tried to have Sookie killed. But her relationship with Eric Northman is not so clear cut. He and his vampires are keeping their distance…and a cold silence. And when Sookie learns the reason why, she is devastated.

Then a shocking murder rocks Bon Temps, and Sookie is arrested for the crime.

But the evidence against Sookie is weak, and she makes bail. Investigating the killing, she’ll learn that what passes for truth in Bon Temps is only a convenient lie. What passes for justice is more spilled blood. And what passes for love is never enough..



Review: 

I'm sad that the series has come to an end, and while it isn't how I would have ended the story I still thoroughly enjoyed the series from beginning to end. 
This book did have the feel of someone trying to end a series, it is packed full of info, and sometimes its just a totally random character popping in to tell their end game story. It just didn't have the easy flow that some of the earlier books seemed to have. It was definitely time to come to a close. 

It saddens me that people were actually making threats and were so upset that they felt the need to leak the story before it's release date. If your that upset about a book, write your own and then you can end it any way you want! 

Personally, I say Thank You to Charlaine Harris for creating one of my favorite series that spawned my favorite TV show, and entertaining me for years! 


( TEAM ERIC TIL THE END! ) In my head I wrote a new ending. ;)
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower via GFC, saw your blog at Reviewers United GR group.. I'll be happy if you'll visit my blog too.. http://talkingsushimonster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't got a chance to read this yet but it is on my list.Came from goodreads and followed your blog by GFC and all your social links.Happy Reading!

    Joelle@http://angelswithattitudebookreviews-joelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete