Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Monday, May 27, 2013

Review: My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers #1) by Rachel Vincent

She doesn't see dead people. She senses when someone near her is about to die.


 And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally.

Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about her need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next.







Review:

This book is full of suspense and teenage angst. At times you will find yourself on edge waiting to see what happens, and others your thinking to yourself, seriously are you THANT dense?! Kaylee and Nash make a great couple, but I'm hoping in future books the author will bring into play that socially they are on opposite sides of the school and see what kind of drama that can stir up. I'm acutely interested to find out more about Todd as well, I think a love triangle would be a great twist in the future!
Overall it's a really good book and I'm excited to read the next one.
I was actually surprised that I enjoyed it as much as I did being that there are no vampires...

Audible was having a sale and I found this book among the titles, my deciding factor was the narrator - I've listened to several of her books in the past and enjoyed them so I figured, why not give it a try. 


No comments:

Post a Comment