Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Thursday, May 23, 2013

Review: Reflected in You (Crossfire #2) by Sylvia Day



Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. I couldn't stay away. I didn't want to. He was my addiction... my every desire... mine.

My past was as violent as his, and I was just as broken. We’d never work. It was too hard, too painful... except when it was perfect. Those moments when the driving hunger and desperate love were the most exquisite insanity.

We were bound by our need. And our passion would take us beyond our limits to the sweetest, sharpest edge of obsession...


Review:

This book didn't disappoint!
It was full of suspense, drama and it almost had a mystery feel to it as you try to figure out who's doing what and or who, as well as speculation on Gideon's secrets. I mean, what IS he hiding?! lol Sometimes it a bit frustrating, but in a good way, I just want to yell at the characters and tell them how stupid they are being, but that's a good thing right, it means I'm invested in the characters - and once again Sylvia Day pulled me in and kept me entertained for a few hours.

I can't wait for the next book to be released so I can read it! I do like that there is no cliff hanger, I could stop reading the series now and I wouldn't feel like I'm missing out on the end. Don't get me wrong, I WILL be reading book 3!!


No comments:

Post a Comment