Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Check out author Daniele Lanzarotta's CONTEST

Want your name in a book? Check out this contest! 
Follow the link below to my friends blog and see the details! 


Daniele Lanzarotta: Contest! Blake from A Mermaid's Curse needs a tat...: Hi everyone! I have something fun for you today!  I'm getting ready to wrap up edits on Forsaken, the final Academy of the Fallen...

No comments:

Post a Comment