Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Thursday, June 20, 2013

Review: Entwined with You (Crossfire # 3) by Sylvia Day



From the moment I first met Gideon Cross, I recognized something in him that I needed. Something I couldn’t resist. I saw the dangerous and damaged soul inside–so much like my own. I was drawn to it. I needed him as surely as I needed my heart to beat.

No one knows how much he risked for me. How much I’d been threatened, or just how dark and desperate the shadow of our pasts would become.

Entwined by our secrets, we tried to defy the odds. We made our own rules and surrendered completely to the exquisite power of possession…


Review:

Another really good book by Sylvia Day, my only problem with it is that I'm done and will have to wait a LONG time for the next one! SIGH

I liked this one better because they actually try working through their problems this time instead of just running away or acting childish. It was rather annoying in the first two books every time something would go wrong Eva would act as though she were 16 instead of her mid twenties.

Also, we see more into the mind of Gideon in this one, and some of his secrets and mystery are revealed. This was probably my favorite of the series so far. There is still quite a bit of action and drama, it just seems more like adult drama instead of teenage bs.

I can't wait for the next one! 


No comments:

Post a Comment