Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Thursday, July 18, 2013

Books on SALE

Newly released, Forsaken, an Academy of the Fallen novel (#4) is only $4.99 on Amazon! Get your copy now!



Kayla:
I don’t know how much time has passed. I don’t even know what is real and what isn’t. There are times where for a matter of minutes, I’m in a dark place. The room is dirty, warm, and I’m alone. My hands and legs are bruised and I feel weak. I want to fight. I want to find my dagger and go after whoever is doing this to me, but I can’t. I feel the wards around me, but those wards are different than the ones that protected the Academy. These are dark and keep me from using my nephilim abilities. For the rest of the time, I’m always with Hunter, and we are at the Academy, but there is never anyone else around us. It’s just him and me, and everything should feel perfect, but I don’t trust any of it. It’s all too perfect and life never is.




Also, by Daniele Lanzarotta, and 

 CURRENTLY ON SALE

                        


               Click on images to be redirected to Amazon.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment