Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Friday, November 1, 2013

Cursed release date revealed!

Cursed, book 4 in The Brookehaven Vampires series will be released November 30th.

Haven't read the series yet? No problem. Check out my previous post, here, to see where you can get started now!



This is by far one of my FAVORITE series! PLEASE go check it out now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment