Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Review: Zane: The Guardian Angel (Brookehaven Vampires Novella)



I love that Zane's story covers the ending of Tainted Blood from his point of view. I always find it interesting to read a situation from several different characters point of view as it adds a whole new perspective to what is happening in the authors head. :)

In this novella, we are introduced to the different realms and creatures that reside outside of Brookehaven. Who knew?! We just thought Zane was crazy, but now we know why! This is a whole new take on angels, and I must say - it's sinfully addictive. I can't wait to read more.

Along with shedding some much needed light on the storyline and finally getting some answers to the many questions I've had building throughout the series, we are left with new questions to ponder. Hopefully we will find some answers in the long awaited fourth book in the series, Cursed.


The Brookehaven vampires series is AWESOME! If you haven't read it yet, the time is perfect as this novella #3.5 and book 4, Cursed, are going to be released at the end of the month! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment