Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Thursday, January 2, 2014

My list: Best Books of 2013

Happy New Year! 

Now that the holidays are behind us and we return to normal everyday life, I've compiled a list of my favorite reads from 2013. 
Honestly, I didn't get the chance to read as many books in 2013 as I would have liked, but when work keeps you busy.... there was a much higher interest in my Book Purses last year, and I'm not complaining about that. ;) 

So, of the 50 books that I read in 2013 these were my favorites.  (Click on the title for my review)


The Indigo Spell, Bloodlines #3, by Richelle Mead
Once Burned, Night Prince #1, by Jeaniene Frost
Bitter Blood, Morganville #13, by Rachel Caine
Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs, Jane Jameson #1, by Molly Harper
Twice Tempted, Night Prince #2, by Jeaniene Frost
Driving Mr Dead, Half Moon Hollow #1.5, by Molly Harper
Dark Kiss, Nightwatchers #1, by Michelle Rowen
Dead Ever After, Sookie Stackhouse #13, by Charlaine Harris
Bared to You, Crossfire #1, by Sylvia Day
Reflected in You, Crossfire #2, by Sylvia Day
Entwined With You, Crossfire #3, by Sylvia Day
My Soul to Take, Soul Screamers #1, by Rachel Vincent
Fall of Night, Morganville #14, by Rachel Caine
A Hunger Like No Other, Immortals After Dark #2, by Kresley Kole
Zane: Guardian Angel, Brookehaven #3.5, by Joann I. Martin Sowles
Cursed, The Brookehaven Vampires #4, by Joann I. Martin Sowles


Click HERE for a complete list of my book reviews. 


What better than smelling something wonderful while your reading? 
With Diamond Candles your left with something shiny, a ring in every candle, valued anywhere from $10 - $5000. Here's a coupon for 20% off your first order! Enjoy.
 http://my.cndl.es/x/KyJX6n

 This is one of the rings I found in my candle:
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Your Book Purses are so f#$%king beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. :)
      Have you checked out the store?
      http://www.etsy.com/shop/BookPurses?ref=em

      Delete