Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Thursday, July 24, 2014

Official Fifty Shades of Grey Movie Trailer

Thoughts? 





Personally, I still don't see how they are going to do it. The books are 95% sex and the other 5% of story isn't enough to fill a 2 hour movie... Valentines Day 2015.


Order yours from my Etsy shop now. 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're giving this away ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol No, it was a custom order for a customer. I can make another one though. :)

      Delete