Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Sunday, October 5, 2014

Great Gift Ideas for Readers + $10 OFF

You know what makes a great gift for women everywhere? 


Diamond Candles! 

They combine 3 things we love - jewelry, candles, and surprise! 
The suspense created by watching the wax slowly burn down to finally reveal a ring that could possibly be worth up to $5000! Awesome.

Get $10 off your first order NOW! at Diamond Candles
(if your already a customer, you can still get $5 off)


~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~  


Of course, another great gift idea - BOOKS!! 

Check out these amazing titles! 


by Colleen Gleason
I've reviewed all 5 books in the series! Check them out here:


~ * ~
by Joann I. Martin Sowles 

I've reviewed all 5 books in the series! Check them out here:


~ * ~

And don't forget about the #1 gift for women that read.... 


Check out my shop for more information! 



 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment