Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Thursday, April 9, 2015

Review: Billionaire's Pursuit by Sloan Storm


Billionaire's Pursuit
Never Never Man, book 1
Sloan Storm

Erotic Romance



Recently dumped by my ex, I found myself broke and jobless after five years of chasing stardom in Hollywood. Desperate, I took the advice of my best friend and roommate, Katy, and started my own business in a last ditch effort to prevent a full on meltdown into bankruptcy.

Little did I expect my first client to be a man like Grey Sinclair. Young, rich and cruelly handsome, he had a reputation for making women squirm in his presence. When I first saw his image in a photo, I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel an irritating stir in places I shouldn't have.

Even so, if I failed at making a good impression on him, it could not only mean the end of my business but all my dreams as well. With that much on the line, I would have no problem keeping my urges in check.

Right?





Review:

New author Sloan Storm is going to make a name for herself with this series.

I couldn't put this book down! It drew me in early and kept me turning the page until I was done, and then it left me wanting more!

Billionaire business man, Grey Sinclaire, and start-up business owner Maddie Olsen immediately bump heads, and yet have an electric attraction to each other. As things continue to go wrong for Maddie and her first client she is discouraged, but Mr. Sinclaire always gets what he wants, and this time is no different. He's got his eye on one thing and nothing will stop him from achieving it.

This book is full of witty banter and sarcasm. I loved it! It is definitely not in the same category as all the other Billionaire books that have a pitiful attempt at a story and are just filled with random sex scenes. This book actually has an awesome story with great characters.

I've already downloaded and started the second part!!

This is a serial series, meaning each book is one part of the story, and together they create a whole. So beware of cliffhangers!
The best part about it, you don't have to wait a year for a new release, they are only a few weeks apart. 



Buy it now for only $0.99 on Amazon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment