Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Sunday, May 17, 2015

Review: Billionaire's Trust (Never Never Man Serial #5) Sloan Storm


Billionaire's Trust
Never Never Man Series
book 5
Sloan Storm

Erotic Romance
Serial Series




It seems as if the universe has conspired to keep Grey and me apart.

With no end to the tragedies we've faced, I wonder if there's any hope left.

Worse yet, I've made my feelings for him clear when I confessed my love. I'd do anything to be with him, if only he felt the same.

Will we make it?





 
Review

** spoiler alert **  

I really enjoyed this serial.

From beginning to end it kept you in suspense, wanting to know what was going to happen. Would they make it? Will they be able to move past their issues?

It was a pleasant ending to the series with a Happily Ever After. We found closure with most of the characters, and I especially found satisfaction in Trevor's turn of events. Katy surprised me and finally acted like the best friend she's supposed to be.

The only thing that got me was how drastically Grey seemed to change in such a short amount of time... I mean, he went from not understanding Love as Katy tried to explain it, to all of a sudden being this super romantic guy that has a surprise up every sleeve for the love of his life.

All in all it was a great quick read and I'd recommend the series to anyone looking for a quick story to read between lengthier novels or for travel. this would be perfect for a flight or train ride! 


No comments:

Post a Comment