Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Sunday, May 17, 2015

Review: Upping His Ante (Full Tilt Billionaire #2) Jessa Jacobs

Upping His Ante
Full Tilt Billionaire
book 2
Jessa Jacobs

Erotic Romance
Serial Series



It was a deal I couldn’t resist.

Billionaire Marc Andretti, former pro poker champion, picked me to mentor for the pro Texas Hold’em tour, and I was supposed to make enough money to pay off my student loans.

So why am I worried? Well, for one thing, I’m finding it hard to keep my hands off him.

Something’s got to give, and I hope it won’t be my self-control…





Upping His Ante is Part Two of Full Tilt Billionare, a Billionaire Erotic Romance novella presented in serial format. It is not a standalone.

Expect a cliffhanger!



Review

Upping His Ante is the second part in a 5 part serial series.

In this book we go further into the minds of Tara and Marc as he continues to train her in the art of poker playing. You can almost feel the sexual tension between them, both wanting more but worrying it will ruin their business deal.

Finally, after winning some smaller tournaments, Tara's earned enough to pay off her student loans, and she decides she just can't take it anymore. She can't be around the gorgeous man she craves and continue to ignore the lust - so she runs. She packed up her stuff and heads out in the middle of the night. Marc is much smarter than she gives him credit for though, and he's waiting for her.

This book is well written with smooth transitions and filled with sexual tension, lots of poker playing, and some comical scenes to keep it interesting.

I'm looking forward to continuing the series.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment