Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Review: Final Table (Full Tilt Billionaire #5) Jessa Jacobs

Final Table
Full Tilt Billionaire
book 5
Jessa Jacobs

Erotic Romance
Serial Format



I was on my own.

My friend, my coach, my lover - Marc - was lost to me. And worse, if I wanted to keep playing toward the World Championship, I would face him across a poker table sooner or later.

Could I win against him at our game, when I'd lost the only thing I wanted from him?

What will be the final outcome?



Review

I received a copy of this book from the author for an honest review.

I really enjoyed this series. Reading about the ins and outs of the poker world, along with the suspense from the mob family in vegas, and the romance between Marc and Tara - this series kept you on your toes and wanting to know what was going to happen next!

I'd recommend the series to anyone looking for an interested quick read. I don't think any of the books took more than an hour and a half to read at most.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment