Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Monday, June 8, 2015

Review: Insatiable, J.D. Hawkins

Insatiable
Part 1
J.D. Hawkins

Erotic Romance



It’s not cocky when you've got the goods to back it up.

Lust-maker. Pleasure giver. Fantasy creator. I can blow your mind in five seconds flat — but trust me, you’ll want this to last all night.

There’s not a woman in the city who can resist me. Except one.

Now she’s got a proposition: Seven days. Every position. No strings attached.

She wants to know what she’s been missing.

Who am I to say no?



Review

 
This book was okay for me.

The writing was good in some places and annoying short choppy sentences in others... There was a nice balance of humor and steamy scenes, and who doesn't like a sexy and confident main character?

It just didn't stand out from the hundreds of other stories just like it.

It did keep me interested enough to download book two, just so I know what happens! Now, had this been a 3 or 4 book series, I probably wouldn't have bothered.

I'd recommend it for a short plane or train ride - or just for a quick something between longer novels or series.


3 Stars
 

No comments:

Post a Comment