Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Thursday, August 13, 2015

Review: Manwhore+1 (Manwhore #2) by Katy Evans

Manwhore+1
Manwhore Series
book 2
Katy Evans

Romance / Adult



Billionaire playboy? Check.
Ruthless businessman? Check.
Absolutely sinful? Check.

Malcolm Saint was an assignment. A story. A beautiful, difficult man I was supposed to uncover for a racy exposé.

I intended to reveal him, his secrets, his lifestyle—not let him reveal me. But my head was overtaken by my heart and suddenly nothing could stop me from falling. I fell for him, and I fell hard.

Malcolm Saint is absolute Sin, and I've become a hopeless Sinner.

Now that the assignment is over, Saint wants something from me--something unexpected--and I want this wicked playboy's heart. But how can I prove to the man who trusts no one that I’m worthy of becoming his plus one?



Review

After this, the second book I've read by Katy Evans, I think I'll be adding her to my must read list!

Her writing pulls you in immediately and never lets you go! Even now, after the book is over and there was no cliff hanger, I'm still left wanting more. She has a way with words like no other and I can't get enough of it.

As for Manwhore +1, I enjoyed it, again finishing it in one day! It was slightly slower paced in places, but we dive into the characters back stories more, get so much more depth and learn a little more about the other characters as well. I can see potential for spin offs, or short stories about the other characters. I really enjoyed the plot incorporating Saints father, it added some suspense and created a situation that would either bring them together or tear them apart.

I think I'm in love with Malcolm Saint... and for a smart girl, Rachel isn't very perceptive. How can she not see that he loves her?! I love the relationship between Rachel and Gina too. They truly are best friends.

I loved the ending of this book as well, no cliff hanger, no crazy time jump to an unrealistic future, just what you might expect with room to grow, or a happily ever after ending with no need to continue if you don't want to. It was perfect.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment