Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Monday, October 12, 2015

Author Event: The Brookehaven Vampires 5th Anniversary

https://www.facebook.com/events/162029390808933/


MARK YOUR CALENDARS! 

Not only is it Laney's Birthday, but it's the 5th Anniversary of the series original release date! 

Come join us for lots of games and prizes! There will be a question and answer session with the author, Joann I. Martin Sowles, as well as a possible sneak peek at the next book. 


Click --> HERE <-- to join the party! 
https://www.facebook.com/events/162029390808933/

 Be sure to invite your friends, you never know - there may be a prize for that.  

There's even a chance you could find yourself carrying around one of my custom book purses! 
 

Click --> HERE <-- to join the party! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment