Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Saturday, October 31, 2015

Tons of Prizes being Given Away!

https://www.facebook.com/events/162029390808933/170081116670427/


The Party may be over, but the Giveaways are open until Midnight on Oct. 31

 
Go join in on the fun and win some amazing prizes

I even pinned a post to the top with links to the giveaways so you don't even have to search through all the posts to find them!! 

Good Luck, and Happy Halloween! 


No comments:

Post a Comment