Want to order one...

All orders will go through my Etsy shop. For custom items I'll create a special listing with your name on it.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) To contact me about a purse please send me a message through my Etsy shop, or 2011 Books With Bite (on FB).

blank

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -


Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Review: Stepbrother Inked by Violet Blaze

Stepbrother Inked 
Violet Blaze

Contemporary Erotic Romance



Forbidden love shouldn't feel so good.

It also shouldn't hurt so much.

How could the one person I can't have be the only person I truly need?

Florian Harper Riley has my heart and he doesn't even know it. I used to think that was okay, that I'd get over him, but no matter how hard I try, I can't purge his sharp green gaze from my thoughts.

He's a tattoo artist, the love of my life, the man of my dreams.
But he's also my stepbrother.

Fate can be wicked cruel.




Review:

 
I'm not much for the step-sibling romances, but sexy tattooed men get me every time. The cover of this book is what pulled me in, but the suspense and witty sarcasm are what kept me reading.

For the most part I really enjoyed the story, and it was well written. At times it was slow, and occasionally the main character, Abi, really got on my nerves. At one point she describes loving Flor from the minute she met him... well, she was 5, so no - that's ridiculous. If you want to tell me it started when they hit puberty or something, okay.

I liked it. I mean, it passed the time and kept me entertained and wanting to know what was going to happen, and that's the whole point of reading right?!

If your into the Stepbrother fad then this is definitely for you. If you enjoy a good romance story with a few steamy scenes, then I'd recommend it. But if your not into step-siblings, or drag queens for that matter, I'd steer clear of this book. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment